Monday, August 11, 2008

Healthy Habits

Photobucket

In an alternate reality I'm a bubbly morning person who loves exercise and great healthy foods.

In my reality though I'm a night owl and in the mornings you'll find me stumbling around barely able to locate the bathroom. Exercise is farthest from my mind and my idea of healthy food is pizza and cookie dough.

My healthy lifestyle depends on my ability to become what I'm not. But how do I get there? How do I make myself learn good habits and how do I keep them up?

Some researchers say it takes 21 days to formulate good habits. That's 3 weeks for those who aren't so good with math.

So today is day 1 and here are my goals:

Habit 1- learn to love the mornings! This means going to bed before 1am and getting up at 6am.
Habit 2- good posture! With my ample bussom I'm in serious danger of becoming a humpback later in life
Habit 3- loving exercise!
Habit 4- loving good foods, this means: salad, spinach, etc.

So here's to a healthy lifestyle and healthy habits. Day 2 here I come!

No comments: